3Eye Technologies Channel Sales Incentive program is a sales incentive program designed to reward partner sales representatives for the sale of certain products, software or services.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only products purchased from 3Eye Technologies are eligible for the Program.
- Your account with 3Eye must be current and in good standing and invoices must be paid in full before an incentive payment is issued.
- 3Eye will contact all incentive awardees regarding payment of incentive funds upon close of promotional programs. At minimum, we require the following information:
- Reseller company name
- Sales representative name, address, and phone number
- Sales representative email address
- Remittance address for incentive funds
- It will be the responsibility of the recipient company to determine tax implications, commission/comp compliance and rules of distribution.
- 3Eye’s Incentive Program is an audited program. To ensure the accuracy of submitted information, your 3Eye award will typically be funded 6-8 weeks after your claim has been submitted.
- The eligible products may change at any time, without notice. 3Eye reserves the right to add eligible products, subtract eligible products, and raise or lower the amount of cash awards during the eligible months. 3Eye reserves the right to modify the terms of this offering or to discontinue this program at any time for any reason.
- 3Eye reserves the right to make the final decision with respect to all eligibility.
- For promotions involving gift cards, all terms and conditions of the gift cards apply.
- 3Eye reserves the right to make corrections or adjustments, if audit determines this necessary.
- 3Eye is not responsible for gift cards or other awards that are lost or stolen.
- Participants in 3Eye’s Incentive Programs will not, for any purpose, be considered an employee or agent of 3Eye. Participation in this program will not be construed as granting any rights under any 3Eye employee benefit plan or otherwise.
- In the United States, each participant is responsible for all Federal, state or local taxes. If you live in the United States and qualify and earn over $600, you will receive an IRS 1099 form and additional information may be required of you to meet tax obligations. Participants in other countries will also be responsible for any tax obligations as mandated by their government.
- 3Eye’s Incentive Program is void where prohibited by Federal, state or local laws or company policy. 3Eye Technologies will not be held liable if the Program is in violation of specific company policies or local country laws.
- 3Eye recommends that all participants inquire with their employer to identify whether they are allowed to participate in incentive programs.